The new Access database, not really new by this point, has grown and changed considerably. We've added several data check processes, which are time consuming, but gives us much better records. I am resetting classes for FY16, which starts July 1, so am super busy reviewing and tweaking content. I also designed a custom template for our classes, using Lectora, which gives them much more polish and consistency in appearance.
I have a new co-worker who has taken over all the course registration and tracking, and she is awesome, so I can focus on design and course management. I still do all the design work in Access, but I've set up different interfaces for different people that allows them to run reports without coming to me--so much easier for everyone.
We have requests for new courses coming right and left and I am way behind. And I have lots and lots of training to catch up on to really maximize how we use Lectora. There are so many things we want to use--scenarios being a big one. And perhaps more games if it will fit. But I have so much to learn!
The next big hurdle is making everything SCORM compliant. None of our content had been SCORM til now, but we are finally making that change so we can port over to a new LMS that will be available for us within another year. That, and Lectora no longer supports the 'bridge' that allowed us to publish non-SCORM content in Blackboard. So SCORM it is and I have a lot to do there.
More later. My garden beckons.